- 1 stick butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 1TB sage, chopped
- 1TB thyme, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 16 cups country white bread
- In a pan, melt down the butter and begin to cook out the onions.
- Add the celery, thyme, and sage and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the diced country bread into a bowl and pour the vegetables and broth over the top.
- Give it a mix and then add in the eggs.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake at 320ºF/50 percent humidity for 15 minutes.
Thanksgiving Stuffing 2018-11-09T18:13:08+00:00