Skip to content
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
Sweet Potato Casserole 2018-11-09T18:03:54+00:00
- Place the sweet potatoes in the combi oven and bake them at 350°F/40 percent humidity for about 25 minutes until you see the potato starting to ooze out of the skin.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and peel away the skins allowing them to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, whisk together the butter, sweet potatoes, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, and the eggs in a large bowl. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F/40 percent humidity for 10 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and cover with marshmallows.
- Bake for the final time 350°F for 2 minutes just to brown the topping.