1 each – Beef Brisket
100g – Salt
100g – Black Pepper
1. Season brisket with salt and pepper.
2. Place the lit Volcano Smoker inside the oven on the bottom rack.
3. Set Phase 1 convection mode at 225° F (107° C)/ <30% custom vent/ half fan speed/ 1 hour.
4. Set Phase 2 combi mode at 180° F (82° C)/ 60% humidity/ continuous run for 12-15 hours.
5. Allow to rest for 1-2 hours before slicing.
*When using the LTC Automatic Cooking Cycle, set the oven temperature to 310° F (154° C) and the internal temperature to 185° F (85° C). This will slow cook through the night and be holding ready in the morning whenever you need it.