- 3 cups raspberries
- 2 Tbs honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 1 bottle Champagne
- 1 bunch mint
- Combine the raspberries, honey, lemon juice, and water into the TRK and blend until smooth.
- Strain the puree through a mesh sieve to remove any remaining seeds.
- Freeze the puree in the blast freezer.
- Once the puree is frozen, scoop out the sorbet into a champagne flute.
- Add a few mint leaves on top of the sorbet.
- Pour champagne into the glass.
Raspberry Champagne 2018-12-14T15:07:53+00:00