- 10ea Whole Pimento Peppers
- 400g Cream Cheese
- 50g Lemon Juice
- 125g Cheddar Cheese
- 100g Mayonnaise
- 50g Hot sauce
- 10g Kosher salt
- 1g Cayenne pepper
- Set the oven to Convection mode 520°F for 20 minutes.
- Load the peppers into the oven directly on the rack and allow them to char up.
- Remove the peppers from the oven and stick them in the blast chiller for 5 minutes.
- Peel the skins off and remove the seeds.
- In a TRK, combine all of the remaining ingredients and enjoy.
Pimento Cheese Dip 2018-03-14T18:45:17+00:00