- 500 g White Wine Vinegar
- 500 g Water
- 50 g Sugar
- 40 g Salt
- 10 g Whole Black Pepper
- 2 ea Garlic Cloves
- 2 Stems Fresh Dill
- 1000 g Mixed Vegetables (Carrots, Cucumber, Corn, Cauliflower, Red Onion, Red Peppers)
- Sterilize the jars by placing them upside down in the Electrolux frying basket oven accessory and steam in the air-o-steam Touchline combi oven at 212°F for 5 min.
- Combine the vinegar, salt, sugar, water, garlic, chili pepper in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Fill the jars with your vegetables and cover with the liquid until it is filled ¼ inch from the top.
- Screw the lids on fingertip tight.
- Steam in the air-o-steam Touchline combi oven at 230°F for 12 min.
- Remove from the combi oven and allow them to sit on a rack to cool overnight.
Pickled Vegetables 2018-06-15T12:45:29+00:00