Ingredients: 225 grams – Cream Cheese, 104 grams – Whole Eggs, 100 grams – Egg Yolks, 73 grams – Sugar, 40 grams – Good Honey, .5 each – Vanilla Bean, 2 each – Key Limes (Zested), 2 grams – Fine Sea Salt, 281 grams – Sour Cream.
- 1. Mix all ingredients in a container using the Bermixer immersion blender,
- 2. Pour into 4 oz jars and allow them to sit overnight or gently torch to remove any bubbles,
- 3. Tighten the lid until “fingertip tight”,
- 4. Steam at 185F for 30 minutes,
- 5. Transfer to the air-o-chill blast chiller/shock freezer and chill for 1 hour.
600 grams – Raspberries, 60 grams – Sugar.
- 1. Combine the raspberries and sugar in a bag and vacuum seal
- 2. Steam at 185F for 30 minutes
- 3. While the mixture is still hot, puree in a bain marie using the Bermixer immersion blender
- 4. Strain the coulis through a chinois and chill in the air-o-chill blast chiller/shock freezer
- 5. Place the coulis into a squeeze bottle for easier handling
Remove the lids from the jars and add a layer of raspberry coulis
Add a spoonful of graham cracker, pulsed in the TRK food processor
Garnish with a raspberry and fresh mint