• 150 g Butternut Squash (diced)
• 550 g Vegetable Stock
• 225 g Toasted Farro
• 12 g Salt
• 1 ea Kombu Piece
• 100 g Butter
• 100 g Parmesan Cheese (grated)
• 50 g Lemon Juice
1. Combine the squash, stock, farro, salt and kombu into a large sous-vide bag and vacuum seal the bag shut.
2. Cook in the air-o-steam Touchline combi oven on steam mode at 185°F for 1 hour and 30 min.
3. When the timer goes off, transfer this mixture to a pot and bring to a boil.
4. Once this comes to a boil, remove from the heat and stir in the butter, lemon juice, parmesan and serve.