- 24oz cream cheese
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 1/4t salt
- 4ea eggs
- 1ea vanilla bean
- 1cup sour cream
- .5c eggnog
- .5tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven on convection mode to 325°F.
- Line a springform pan with graham crackers crust.
- For the filling: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar at low speed until soft and no lumps remain, stopping to scrape the bowl once or twice. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until each egg disappears before adding the next. Scrape the bowl and mix for 30 seconds more.
- Stir in the vanilla, sour cream, eggnog, and nutmeg. Mix just until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Bake the cheesecake for 1.5 hours.
- To garnish: Sauce with raspberry coulis and arrange raspberries in a circular fashion.
Eggnog Cheesecake 2018-12-07T15:35:49+00:00