- 6 ea Onions
- 6 ea Serrano Peppers (Sliced)
- 50 g Fresh Ginger (Pureed)
- 200 g Garlic (Pureed)
- 100 g Fresh Turmeric (Pureed)
- 300 g Crushed Tomatoes
- 200 g Ghee
- 12 lb Dried Garbanzo Beans
- 10 ea Red Chillies
- 16 qt Water
- 200 g Salt
- Heat the Electrolux pressure braising pan to 360°F.
- Add the ghee and allow it to melt down.
- Add the garbanzo beans to toast them.
- Add the onions, garlic, ginger, turmeric, red chilies, serrano peppers and cook out for 3 minutes.
- Add the spices, crushed tomato, salt and water and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Once this has come to a boil, lock down the lid and set the timer for two hours.
- After two hours release the lid (slowly, taking caution of hot steam coming out) and serve.