- 650 g Flour
- 300 g Salt
- 175 g Egg Whites
- 300 g Water
- 6 g Ground Black Pepper
- 3 g Dried Thyme
- 5 g Ground Coriander
- 2 g Ground Clove
- 5 g Ground Ginger
- 30 g Curry Powder
- 30 g Shiro Miso Paste
- 6 ea Smashed Garlic
- 6 ea Thyme Sprigs
- 6 ea Medium Carrots
- Combine all crust ingredients into a TRK food processor on high speed for 1 min. to create a dough.
- Dust a work surface with flour and transfer the dough onto it.
- Roll out the dough to ¼ inch thickness.
- Cut the sheeted dough in half to create a top and bottom.
- On one of the dough halves, spread the miso down and add the carrots on top in alternating directions.
- Add the garlic and thyme and place the other top over the carrots.
- Cut the crust with a knife so you have a clean square shape and crimp the edges with a fork or fingers.
- Bake on convection mode in the air-o-steam Touchline combi oven at 375°F for 30 min.
- With a knife, cut open the crust and serve.