- 10 lbs black eyed peas
- 4 lbs collard greens (chopped)
- 1 kg onion (diced)
- 450 grams bacon (diced)
- 100 grams garlic (minced)
- 200 grams olive oil
- 2 gallon chicken stock
- 250 grams salt
- 37 grams black pepper
- 4 lbs diced tomato
- 8 bunch parsley (chopped)
- Heat the Pressure Braising Pan to 410°F.
- Add in the oil and begin to cook out the onions.
- Next add the garlic, bacon, and tomatoes.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and allow it to come to a boil while stirring consistently.
- Once the liquid has come to a full boil, lock the lid down to go under pressure.
- Set the timer for 30 Minutes.
- Depressurize the unit per manual operating instructions.
- Stir in the parsley and enjoy.
Black Eyed Peas & Collard Greens 2018-12-14T15:38:53+00:00