- 260 g butter
- 210 g brown sugar
- 250 g sugar
- 300 g all-purpose flour
- 150 g chestnut flour
- 2 g baking powder
- 2 g salt
- 2 g ground clove
- 2 g cinnamon powder
- 375 g buttermilk
- 6 whole eggs
- 3 Honey Crisp apples, tiny dice
- Cream butter, eggs, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Sift all dry ingredients. Add, alternating with buttermilk.
- Fold apples into the mix; pour into loaf pan.
- Bake at 325°F for about 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool and decorate with meringues and cinnamon frosting.
Apple Chestnut Cake 2018-12-14T14:50:20+00:00