Cooking Sandwich Press
SpeeDelight with adjustable tube, ribbed removable teflon upper plate 603869
IPX4 water resistance certification.
It combines 3 cooking technologies: contact, infrared radiation and microwaves to provide perfectly cooked food, heated to the core.
Fixed upper teflon plate to heat food up to a minimum height.
The Energy Saving Mode automatically switches to stand-by after an amount of time settled by the operator (from 1 to 60 minutes).
Delivered with USB port and wi-fi connection to optimize workflows allowing local and remote inteaction (temperatures, countdowns, warnings).
Electronic control with digital 4.3''LED display with adjustable brightness.
Countdown display and buzzer with adjustable volume at the end of the cycle.
Automatic mechanical lid holding and opening system controlled.
Ergonomic handle for easy movement of the lid.
ETL safety approved, complies with UL 923 and CAN/CSA 22.2 standards.
ETL sanitation approved, complies with NSF/ANSI 4 standard.
8 pre-loaded programs (editable).
• P1 = 70 sec. (12 sec. MW)
• P2 = 80 sec. (12 sec. MW)
• P3 = 60 sec. (20 sec. MW)
• P4 = 75 sec. (20 sec. MW)
• P5 = 85 sec. (25 sec. MW)
• P6 = 85 sec. (18 sec. MW)
• P7 = 30 sec. (25 sec. MW)
• P8 = 12 sec. (no MW)
With Top temperature = 480°F and bottom temperature = 428°F
Speedelight is a hoodless equipment EPA 202 certified. Not required to be under a hood type 1.
Two (2) temperature probes for an independent control of the top and bottom plate temperature.
Aluminum ribbed top contact plate 8 7/16" x 8 7/16" (215 x 215 mm) treated with a special non-stick coating.
Smooth 5/32" (4 mm) thick quartz glass bottom cooking surface 9 13/16" x 9 13/16" (250 x 250 mm).
Included accessories: brush, spatula, 2 3/4" (75 mm) high stainless steel feet and de-greaser cleaning agent.
Independent temperature setting of the top and bottom plates from 212 to 536°F (100 to 250 °C).
Automatic lifting of the lid at the end of the cooking cycle via mechanical spring.
Lid, back cover and bottom all in AISI 304 S/S.
Lid covers, handle and side panels in high-grade reinforced composite material.
800W heating element on the top plate.
800W electrical armored heating elements on the bottom plate.
2 x 1050W magnetrons for microwave.
Front air inlet and back outlet for efficient cooling ventilation allows easy air filters removal and side by side installation.
- Supply voltage: 208 V/1 ph/60 Hz
- Rated amps: 26 A
- Electrical power, max: 5 kW
- Total Watts: 5 kW
- Plug type: NEMA 6 -30
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 30A
- External dimensions, Width: 14 3/16" (361 mm)
- External dimensions, Depth: 26 9/16" (675 mm)
- External dimensions, Height: 24 13/16" (630 mm)
- Net weight: 104 lbs (47 kg)
- Shipping width: 17 3/4" (450 mm)
- Shipping depth: 29 15/16" (760 mm)
- Shipping height: 27 9/16" (700 mm)
- Shipping weight: 132 lbs (60 kg)
- Shipping volume: 8.45 ft³ (0.24 m³)
- Clearance: 7 ½” (190mm) from rear vertical panel
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet