Four (4) Open Gas Burner Range with 24" Static Oven Base 169105
In compliance with ETL Certification (UL & NSF).
Configured for Natural Gas, LP Conversion Kit Included.
Four individually controlled high efficiency 32,500 BTU (9.5 kW) Flower Flame gas burners.
Control knobs provide smooth, continuous rotation.
No gaskets and removable one-piece venturis and burners for easy cleaning.
The geometrics of the venturis and cast iron burners provides the maximum level of heating efficiency.
The cast iron burners are anti-clogging.
The 12"x12" (305mm x 305mm) cast iron pan supports allow for small pots and pans to be placed over the flame thanks to the spcial configuration.
The cast iron pan supports allow to slide pots and pans from section to section as well as to protect the pilot from spilled food and debris.
Full width crumb tray below the burners captures all overflow and debris and can be easily extracted for dumping and cleaning.
All major components can be accessed from the top and front of the appliance for ease of maintenance.
610 mm static oven 10 kW with unique baffle above the burner distributes heat to provide even cooking temperatures throughout the cavity.
Vitreous enameled oven interior accommodates two standard Imperial full size 18" x 26" (457 mm x 660 mm) sheet pans.
The interior is 497 mm w x 680 mm d x 380 mm h.
100% safety pilot.
Manual oven shut-off valve.
Heavy duty thermostat with temperature range from 70 °C to 310 °C.
Oven supplied with two stainless steel tray racks.
Front and side panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finish.
Special heavy duty chrome plated knobs for durability and easy cleaning.
The configuration of bezels and knobs provides high level of protection against water infiltrations.
Right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
Provided with kit for side-by-side connection between units for minimizing gaps and possible dirt traps.
Supplied with 6" (150 mm) height adjustable, removable legs.
Unit may be installed on casters.
Included Accessories: propane converter kit, pressure regulator and main shut off valve.
Gas pressure regulator is supplied with the unit.
Worktop in 304 AISI stainless steel.
- Gas Power: 164000 Btu/hr (48 kW)
- Gas Type Option: Propane
- Gas Inlet: 3/4"
- Front Burners Power: 9.5 - 9.5 kW (32385.5 - 32385.5 Btu/hr)
- Oven working Temperature: 158 °F (70 °C) MIN - 590 °F (310 °C) MAX
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (width): 19 9/16" (497 mm)
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (depth): 26 3/4" (680 mm)
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (height): 14 15/16" (380 mm)
- External dimensions, Width: 24 1/32" (610 mm)
- External dimensions, Depth: 31 1/2" (800 mm)
- External dimensions, Height: 37 3/16" (945 mm)
- Net weight: 282 lbs (128 kg)
- Shipping width: 35 7/8" (911 mm)
- Shipping depth: 26 11/16" (678 mm)
- Shipping height: 45 7/16" (1154 mm)
- Shipping weight: 309 lbs (140 kg)
- Shipping volume: 25.17 ft³ (0.71 m³)
- *The rear and side clearances shown on the diagram indicate the minimum distances reccomeneded from the appliance to combustible surfaces.
- Range overviews
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet