Gas Pasta Cooker (24.5lt/6.5gal) - 16" 169123
In compliance with ETL Certification (UL & NSF).
Configured for Natural Gas, LP Conversion Kit Included.
Single high efficiency gas 42,500 BTU (12.5 kW) burner.
Burner with optimized combustion and protected pilot light.
Flame failure device to protect against accidental extinguishing of the flame.
Insulated cooktop to conserve energy.
Easy-to-use control panel with gas cock and water tap.
Door to protect gas and water connections and to provide access to gas ignition and water drain valve.
All major compartments located in front of unit for ease of maintenance.
In addition to cooking pasta, the appliance can be used for noodles of every kind, rice, dumplings and vegetables.
Water basin in AISI 316 Stainless Steel has a maximum capacity of 6.5 gal. (24.5 l) and is seamlessly welded into the top of the appliance.
Front and side panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finish.
Special heavy duty chrome plated knobs for durability and easy cleaning.
The configuration of bezels and knobs provides high level of protection against water infiltrations.
Right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
Provided with kit for side-by-side connection between units for minimizing gaps and possible dirt traps.
Supplied with 6" (150 mm) height adjustable, removable legs.
Included Accessories: propane converter kit, pressure regulator and main shut off valve.
Gas pressure regulator is supplied with the unit.
Worktop in 304 AISI stainless steel.
- Gas Power: 42500 Btu/hr (12.5 kW)
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas
- Gas Type Option: Propane
- Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Net weight: 84 lbs (38 kg)
- Shipping width: 18 1/4" (464 mm)
- Shipping depth: 36 1/8" (918 mm)
- Shipping height: 45 7/16" (1154 mm)
- Shipping weight: 99 lbs (45 kg)
- Shipping volume: 17.36 ft³ (0.49 m³)
- *The rear and side clearances shown on the diagram indicate the minimum distances reccomeneded from the appliance to combustible surfaces.
- Electrolux recommends the use of treated water, based on testing of specific water conditions.
- Please refer to user manual for detailed water quality information.
- Drain line size: 1"
- Water cold/hot pipe size 3/4"