air-o-steam TOUCHLINE Natural Gas Combi Oven 62 267751
Guided descaling function to guide operator during boiler descaling phase (from "Setting" mode).
Exhaust valve electronically controlled to extract humidity in excess for extra crispy results.
Fan speeds: full, half speed and pulse. Full speed active as default. Half speed ideal for delicate cooking such as baking. Pulse ideal for low weight loss and for keeping food warm at the end of the cooking cycle.
Hold function for keeping food warm at the end of a cycle.
Automatic and manual rapid cooling activation when going from a higher to a lower cavity temperature.
MultiTimer function to manage a sequence of up to 14 different cooking cycles, improving flexibility and ensuring excellent cooking results. Possible to save up to 70 MultiTimers Programs.
air-o-clean™ automatic and built-in self cleaning system (4 automatic) with "Green" functions to save energy, water and rinse aid.
Supplied with n.1 tray rack, 2 1/2" 65mm pitch.
ETL safety approved, complies with UL 197 and CSA 22.2 listings.
ETL sanitation approved, complies with NSF/ANSI 2 listing.
Gas burner is certified by Gastec for high efficiency and low emissions.
Automatic mode: choosing family and food type, the oven automatically selects the appropriate cooking climate, temperature and time. A maximum of 60 personalised presets per family can be saved. Three special automatic cycles available.
• Low Temperature Cooking cycle (LTC) to minimize weight loss, maximizing food quality for large pieces of meat.
• Reheating cycle: efficient humidity management to quickly reheat.
• Proofing cycle: uses the air-o-clima function to create the perfect proofing conditions.
Programs mode: a maximum of 1000 recipes can be stored in the oven's memory, to replicate the same results at any time. The recipes can be grouped in up to 16 different categories to help organize the menu. Possible to save programs with up to 16-phases (steps) each.
Manual mode: traditional cooking style by manually selecting the parameters. Traditional cooking cycles available.
• Dry, hot convection cycle (max. 572 °F / 300 °C): ideal for low humidity cooking such as dehidration, baking and grilling.
• Low temperature steam cycle (max. 212 °F / 100 °C): ideal for sous-vide (vacuum packed), rethermalization and delicate steam cooking.
• Steam cycle (212 °F / 100 °C): ideal for traditionally steaming products such as seafood and vegetables.
• High temperature steam (max. 266 °F / 130 °C): ideal for steaming frozen products and vegetables.
• Combination cycle (max. 482 °F / 250 °C): combines convected heat and steam to obtain a humidity controlled cooking environment, accelerating the cooking process, while guaranteeing perfect textures and reducing weight loss. Possible to set up to 16-phases (steps).
air-o-clima™ PATENTED: Lambda sensor controlled, automatic humidity adjustment of cooking environment based on settings for perfect textures and repeatability.
air-o-flow: fresh air from the outside is directed to the bi-functional fan, becomes pre-heated and then pushed into the cooking chamber to guarantee an even cooking process.
6-point multi sensor core temperature probe for maximum precision and food safety.
USB connection: to download HACCP and FSC data, upload the recipes and interface setting.
Sous-vide USB probe to ensure excellent cooking results even with vacuum-packed products (optional accessory).
Make-it-mine feature to allow user to personalize all user main interfaces in the "Setting" mode and block editing and deleting of stored programs.
Boiler in 316L to protect against corrosion.
IPX 5 spray water protection certification for easy cleaning.
304 AISI stainless steel construction throughout.
Seamless hygienic cooking chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
Double thermo-glazed door with open frame construction, for cool outside door panel. Swing hinged easy-release inner glass on door for easy cleaning.
Swing hinged front panel for easy service access to main components.
- Supply voltage: 120 V/1 ph/60 Hz
- Rated amps: 7.5 A
- Circuit breaker required
- Electrical power, max: 0.9 kW
- Steam generator: 18 kW
- Heating elements: 78407 BTU/h (23 kW)
- Total thermal load: 122946 BTU/h (36 kW)
- Water inlet "CW" connection: 3/4"
- Water consumption (gal./hr.): Min: 2.88 Max: 14.53
- Water inlet "FCW" connection: 3/4"
- Hardness: 5-50ppm (boiler/steam – rear connection) less than 400ppm (cleaning/quenching - front connection)
- Pressure: 22-36 psi (1.5-2.5 bar)
- Drain "D": 1"1/4 NPT
- Conductivity: (50-200 µs/cm)
- Chlorides: (must be less than 20 ppm)
- PH: (must be greater than 7)
- Electrolux recommends the use of treated water, based on testing of specific water conditions.
- Please refer to user manual for detailed water quality information.
- It is obligatory upon the end-user to supply the combi with water that conforms to the specifications attached on the spec sheet. A properly sized system combined with a disciplined filter replacement regimen will ensure the maximum life of the oven.
- Incoming Cold/hot Water line size: 3/4"
- Sheet pans: 6 - 18''x 26''
- Steam pans: 12 - 12''x 20''
- Half size sheet pans: 12 - 13''x 18''
- GN: 6 - 2/1 containers
- Max load capacity: 106 lbs. (60 kg)
- Gas Power: 36 kW
- ISO 7/1 gas connection diameter: 1/2" MNPT
- Natural gas:
- Natural gas - Pressure: 7" w.c. (17.4 mbar)
- Steam generator: 61362 BTU (18 kW)
- Heating elements: 78407 BTU (23 kW)
- Total thermal load: 122946 BTU (36 kW)
- Pressure: 11''w.c. (27.4 mbar)
- Clearance: 2''rear and right hand sides.
- Suggested clearance for service access: 20''left hand side.
- Net weight: 425 lbs (193 kg)
- Shipping width: 50 13/16" (1290 mm)
- Shipping depth: 46 7/16" (1180 mm)
- Shipping height: 44 11/16" (1135 mm)
- Shipping weight: 437 lbs (198 kg)
- Shipping volume: 61.01 ft³ (1.73 m³)