air-o-convect Manual Boilerless Combi Oven 62 (electric) 269381
air-o-flow: fresh air from the outside is directed to the bi-functional fan, becomes pre-heated and then pushed into the cooking chamber to guarantee an even cooking process.
Supplied with n.1 tray rack 1/1GN, 2 1/2" 65 mm pitch.
Dry hot convection cycle max 572°F (max 300°C) ideal for low humidity cooking.
Automatic moistener (11 settings) for boiler-less steam generation.
• 0 = no additional moisture (browning, au gratin, baking, pre-cooked food)
• 1-2 = low moisture (small portions of meat and fish)
• 3-4 = medium low moisture (large pieces of meat, reheating, roasted chicken and proving)
• 5-6 = medium moisture (roasted vegetable and first step of roasted meat & fish)
• 7-8 = medium-high moisture (stewed vegetables)
• 9-10 = high moisture (poached meat and jacket potatoes)
Double step cooking to set two different phases.
Fan speeds: full, half speed and pulse. Full speed active as default. Half speed ideal for delicate cooking such as baking. Pulse ideal for low weight loss and for keeping food warm at the end of the cooking cycle.
Core temperature probe.
Exhaust valve electronically controlled to extract humidity in excess for extra crispy results.
Automatic and manual rapid cooling activation when going from a higher to a lower cavity temperature.
air-o-clean™ automatic and built-in self cleaning system (4 automatic and 1 semi-automatic cycles).
Electrolux Platinum Star® Service package included.
• 2-year parts, 1-year labor warranty
• Start-up installation check
• Equipment check-up after 12 months from installation
ETL safety approved, complies with UL 197 and CSA 22.2 listings.
ETL sanitation approved, complies with NSF/ANSI 2 listing.
IPX 5 spray water protection certification for easy cleaning.
304 AISI stainless steel construction throughout.
Seamless hygienic cooking chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
Double thermo-glazed door with open frame construction, for cool outside door panel. Swing hinged easy-release inner glass on door for easy cleaning.
Swing hinged front panel for easy service access to main components.
- Supply voltage: 480 V/3 ph/60 Hz
- Rated amps: 25 A
- Circuit breaker required
- Total Watts: 21 kW
- Water inlet "CW" connection: 3/4"
- Water consumption (gal./hr.): Min: 0.09 Max: 2.77
- Total hardness: 5-50 ppm
- Pressure: 22-65 psi (1.5-4.5 bar)
- Drain "D": 1"1/4 NPT
- Electrolux recommends the use of treated water, based on testing of specific water conditions.
- Please refer to user manual for detailed water quality information.
- Drain line size: 1"1/4 NPT
- Incoming Cold/hot Water line size: 3/4"
- Water cold/hot pipe size 3/4"
- Sheet pans: 6 - 18''x 26''
- Steam pans: 12 - 12''x 20''
- Half size sheet pans: 12 - 13''x 18''
- Max load capacity: 106 lbs. (60 kg)
- Gas Power:
- Clearance: 2''(5 cm) rear and right hand sides
- Suggested clearance for service access: 20'' (50 cm) left hand side
- External dimensions, Width: 47 9/16" (1208 mm)
- External dimensions, Depth: 41 15/16" (1065 mm)
- External dimensions, Height: 31 13/16" (808 mm)
- Net weight: 313 lbs (142 kg)
- Shipping width: 49 13/16" (1265 mm)
- Shipping depth: 44 11/16" (1135 mm)
- Shipping height: 41 15/16" (1065 mm)
- Shipping weight: 406 lbs (184 kg)
- Shipping volume: 53.99 ft³ (1.53 m³)
- Automatic cleaning system ✗
- Range overviews
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet