Electrolux Line 5000
Designed by experts.
Inspired by you.
Excellence means constantly aligning superior products and services to customer needs.
It means going the extra mile to transform machines into a solution.
It implies continuously evolving to stay one step ahead of your own personal best.
Due to robust mechanical construction, our machines require less maintenance and are optimized for all kinds of operations and environments.
Enhanced “Green” economy
Lowering operational costs can be done without compromising quality.
We provide you with solutions that use less water, energy and detergent in order to make wash and dry cycles more efficient.
The new Compass Pro® control system maximizes performance and gives you all the flexibility you could wish for. In addition to making life easier, this offers you unique ergonomic extras even before loading.
Filter (19 Products)
T5290290l, tumble dryer with programmable Compass Pro® microprocessor
- High productivity – 2 full loads per hour
- Large door opening for easy loading/unloading
- Axial airflow and tight construction gives low energy consumption
- The coin version with Ecopower to avoid over drying of the garments and get a lower energy consumption
T5300S2x300l, tumble dryer with Compass Pro® microprocessor
- Easy access to vital parts from the top and rear for simple servicing
- Low energy consumption for optimal efficiency
- Selection of temperature and time for easy operation
- Serviceprogram for adjustment of 20 paramenters eg. temperature and cool-down time
TD6-6TD6-6 130lt Condense dryer
- Priority on people
Certified ergonomic design with a human-centered approach for an outstanding user experience:
• Reversible door hanging for a convenient laundry flow
• Easy access to vital parts from the top and rear for simple servicing
• Stainless steel drum
- Long-term savings
Innovative features to save money and time, and embrace a sustainable lifestyle:
• Residual Moisture Control for an accurate drying result and a low energy consumption
• The coin version with Ecopower to avoid over drying of the garments and get a lower energy consumption
Reversing drum for less tangling of large items:
• for optimal performance the room temperature should not exceed 25° Celcius for the condensed version
- Priority on people