With Electrolux Professional’s finishing equipment, you can choose from a complete range of easy-to-use, highly automated finishing presses to basic electrically-heated ironing tables for small scale operations or for big production volumes depending on your needs.
In addition to boosting the productivity of your laundry operation, our finishing equipment ensures top quality finishing, garment after garment.
Shirt Challenge: Perfect Shirt Finishing Solution
Our solution might include some of the following equipment; ironing tables, blown finishers, collar and cuff presses.
Trouser Challenge: Creases and Pleats
Electrolux Professional’s systems for finishing trousers are designed for maximum operator safety. The equipment is also easy to use, which allows the operator to process a large number of finished garments.
Coat and Jacket Challenge
Electrolux Professional’s multi-finisher is so efficient that one operator can process up to 40 jackets every hour. A user-friendly microprocessor stores up to nine programs and controls all functions.
Filter (48 Products)
FPA1-WCUtility shape, wet work press. Air operated. Steam heated.
- High temperature stainless steel polished head dries the fabric and gives it a flat finish
- High pressure achieves an excellent finish
- Adjustable pressure regulator for pressing different fabrics achieves an excellent finish
- Air operated reduces operator fatigue and allows high production output
FTT1Trouser Conditioner for creased and uncreased trousers, with side-to-side waistband tension.
- Automatic electronic control with possibility of selecting the different ironing functions
- Side tensioning of the waistband
- Individual adjustment for tensioning of waistband, legs and clamps
- Anti-stretching device on waistband and legs for the ironing of elastic trousers