With Electrolux Professional’s finishing equipment, you can choose from a complete range of easy-to-use, highly automated finishing presses to basic electrically-heated ironing tables for small scale operations or for big production volumes depending on your needs.
In addition to boosting the productivity of your laundry operation, our finishing equipment ensures top quality finishing, garment after garment.
Shirt Challenge: Perfect Shirt Finishing Solution
Our solution might include some of the following equipment; ironing tables, blown finishers, collar and cuff presses.
Trouser Challenge: Creases and Pleats
Electrolux Professional’s systems for finishing trousers are designed for maximum operator safety. The equipment is also easy to use, which allows the operator to process a large number of finished garments.
Coat and Jacket Challenge
Electrolux Professional’s multi-finisher is so efficient that one operator can process up to 40 jackets every hour. A user-friendly microprocessor stores up to nine programs and controls all functions.
Filter (52 Products)
FFT-DMulti-form finisher with tensioning devices for jackets, coats etc. Suited for drycleaned garments.
- User-friendly control panel with display
- Pivoting control board
- Automatic finishing control with microprocessor for an elevated productivity
- 9 different work programmes for garments of any fabric and size
FPA1-DUtility shape, dry work press. Air operated.
- Even distribution of steam, from head and buck moistens the fabric to remove creases
- Adjustable pressure regulator for pressing different fabrics
- Buck vacuum holds fabric in place and dries after pressing
- Air operated, reduces operator fatigue
FF1Steam air finisher for jackes, coats and dresses. 1 HP blower. Arranged for external steam supply.
- Even distribution of steam moistens the fabric to remove creases
- Hot air blowing presses and dries the fabric
- Front clamp, holds the garment in place
- Adjustable steam/air timers for a consistent finish