Cooking Sandwich Press
SpeeDelight with flexible plate, ribbed removable teflon upper plate (Jan 2017) 603870
IPX4 water resistance certification.
It combines 3 cooking technologies: contact, infrared radiation and microwaves to provide perfectly cooked food, heated to the core.
Self adjusting upper plate to heat food adapting to its thickness.
The Energy Saving Mode automatically switches to stand-by after an amount of time settled by the operator (from 1 to 60 minutes).
Delivered with USB port and wi-fi connection to optimize workflows allowing local and remote inteaction (temperatures, countdowns, warnings).
Electronic control with digital 4.3''LED display with adjustable brightness.
Countdown display and buzzer with adjustable volume at the end of the cycle.
8 programs selectable on the display.
The 8 programs can be adjusted by the user. The programmable parameters are.
• top plate temperature
• bottom plate temperature
• total duration of each cycle
• duration and distribution of microwaves within each cycle.
4 pre-loaded Programs (editable).
• P1 = 30 sec. (20 sec. MW)
• P2 = 40 sec. (30 sec. MW)
• P3 = 50 sec. (40 sec. MW)
• P4 = 60 sec.
The remaining four are not pre-loaded and should be programmed by Users according to their specific menus.
Automatic mechanical lid holding and opening system controlled.
Ergonomic handle for easy movement of the lid.
ETL safety approved, complies with UL 923 and CAN/CSA 22.2 standards.
ETL sanitation approved, complies with NSF/ANSI 4 standard.
Two (2) temperature probes for an independent control of the top and bottom plate temperature.
Aluminum ribbed top contact plate 8 7/16" x 8 7/16" (215 x 215 mm) treated with a special non-stick coating.
Smooth 5/32" (4 mm) thick quartz glass bottom cooking surface 9 13/16" x 9 13/16" (250 x 250 mm).
Included accessories: brush, spatula, scraper, 2 3/4" (75 mm) high stainless steel feet and de-greaser cleaning agent.
Independent temperature setting of the top and bottom plates from 212 to 536°F (100 to 250 °C).
Automatic lifting of the lid at the end of the cooking cycle via mechanical spring.
Lid, back cover and bottom all in AISI 304 S/S.
Lid covers, handle and side panels in high-grade reinforced composite material.
800W heating element on the top plate.
800W electrical armored heating elements on the bottom plate.
2 x 1050W magnetrons for microwave.
Front air inlet and back outlet for efficient cooling ventilation allows easy air filters removal and side by side installation.
- Supply voltage: 208 V/1 ph/60 Hz
- Amps: 26 A
- Electrical power, max: 5 kW
- Total Watts: 5 kW
- Plug type: NEMA 6 -30
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 30A
- External dimensions, Width: 14 3/16" (361 mm)
- External dimensions, Depth: 26 9/16" (675 mm)
- External dimensions, Height: 24 13/16" (630 mm)
- Net weight: 79 lbs (36 kg)
- Shipping width: 17 3/4" (450 mm)
- Shipping depth: 30 11/16" (780 mm)
- Shipping height: 26 3/4" (680 mm)
- Shipping weight: 119 lbs (54 kg)
- Shipping volume: 8.43 ft³ (0.24 m³)
- Clearance: 7 ½” (190mm) from rear vertical panel
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet